Did you know that the top 10% of people are emotionally intelligent – they are self-aware, self-confident, self-reliant, adaptable and optimistic? They have relationship skills and consummate communication skills with soul?
Emotionally Intelligent People outperform their peers and they score significantly higher on emotional self-knowing, self-actualisation, empathy, inter-personal relationships, adaptability, problem-solving and stress management?
Emotional Intelligence has hard science underpinning it and Emotional Intelligence affects our ability to make decisions?
Did you know that Emotional Intelligence can be measured and that Emotional Intelligence is reflected in relationships?
Come to Neslyn’s One Day Workshop and learn the five Emotional Intelligence (EQ) factors that are most likely to be translated into success?
The Emotional Capital One Day Programme is focused on development for Directors, Team Leaders, Consultants, Teachers, Lecturers and HR Professionals. The Programme enables assessment and development of emotional intelligence in leaders. Programme participants will have access to comprehensive materials to support the introduction of emotional intelligence into their organisations as well as a step-by-step approach to interpreting and applying emotional intelligence in order to improve leadership performance.
What People say about the Programme:
- ” An eye opener. The interactive sessions. Thought provoking concepts”
- “I’m now more willing to see the other point of view”
- “I found the workshop very helpful, identified a wealth of information”
- “Stopping to think about my everyday life/work in term of EQ. Every leader/manager should have this!”
- “Very inspiring, enlightening and interesting. I would recommend this course to many of my colleagues”
- “Very enlightening, some good tools for the boardroom. Encourages reflection”
- “My thoughts and feelings are that I have learnt more about myself and learning to deal with others. The programme has helped me to take forward how to deal with difficult situations. It has been a wonderful experience”
- “A dynamic and insightful Programme”
- “I am seeing the power of relationships through new lens”
- “I’ll use the information with my team”
- “Now I know what to do about my self-confidence”
- “I now know that I can better connect with my team by being more empathetic”
- “A light bulb moment – thank you”
I found it to be most helpful and it applied to my whole life as a parent, husband and senior executive. Most empowering was the discovery of self-awareness and that my heart can tell me things, when I take the time to listen. This has marked out the importance of emotions and me taking the time that I need to listen and give space to think and plan. Following the seven workshops, there are a number of things that I have done differently; I am a better listener, I am now using a coaching approach when I give feedback to my direct reports. In meetings, I try to suspend judgement of myself and others and I take an honest look at what I am thinking and feeling as well as what I need from the meeting and why. This has opened up a deeper level of understanding and trust. Thank you Neslyn. – Chris Matthews, CEO
Learning Objectives – At the end of the day participants will:
- Uncover the science behind emotional intelligence and emotional capital
- Learn the emotional and social skills that drive effective leadership
- Asses and build their own emotional intelligence and leadership success